Terms & Conditions
The terms 'Nepalese Society, Texas' and 'ournst.org' and ‘www.ournst.org’, and 'NST' and ‘OurNST’ refer to the web site itself. The use of the site, 'ournst.org', is subject to the following terms and conditions:
If you believe that material located on or linked to by ournst.org is offensive, indecent, violates your copyright or otherwise objectionable, you are encouraged to notify our team immediately via the form under Contact Us tab or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to take appropriate action that may include removal of the offensive/objectionable/infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material on the ournst.org domain.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post or broadcast the site content for other than your personal use or non-commercial use.
While you are on the site and engaged in any form of communication, you agree NOT to:
1. Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, promotes violence, is invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a OurNST official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
2. Upload or post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of business solicitation. Repeated postings of a promotional nature are considered abuse of the web site.
3. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
4. Post classifieds advertisements (or ads) that contain untruthful representations, deceptive practices, inducements to commit any illegal activity.
5. Will not post or upload anything that contains derogatory languages, pictures, insult to others: individual or organizations etc. If the user violates this NST will remove the posting and may ban the member permanently.
Use of Services
News & Events:
We try our best to give most accurate information about the events that we have received from the organizers that may include NST’s own programs/events. However it is your responsibility to make sure that you directly contact the organizers and/or NST in case you want further details or want to be updated about the changes. Occasionally, events are cancelled, delayed or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, delayed or postponed for any reason please contact the organizer for information on receiving a refund. We are not responsible for any financial or any other kind of damages caused by such reasons. Event/program organizers are requested to contact OurNST’s admin if they want to have their events listed.
Classified ads or advertisements refer to the same thing. This section is free of charge for non-commercial users however NST may charge some amount for business (commercial) advertisements. In this section users can post their classified advertisements or respond to any posted advertisement. It is a requirement that users must have taken NST’s general membership prior to posting any classified ads. Users are not required to be the member just to browse advertisements. OurNST is just a platform provider and it does not directly participate in, nor is it involved in any Classifieds transactions. We do not control the truth or accuracy of content posted or the safety, or legality of the items advertised or sold. Participated users are responsible for the exchange of goods and services and any kind of dispute that may arise during the dealings must be resolved by the users themselves.
Users are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate. Users are also responsible for any applicable taxes and or method of payments.
Because OurNST is a platform, in the event that users have disputes OurNST and its executive committee members, employees, officers, agents and directors are released from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. Users may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense for your own safety. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals.
OurNST may require registration for those who participate in a variety of its services like posting a classified advertisement. When you register as a NST general member, you accept membership terms & conditions in addition to the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required in the registration form.
- You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If, after investigation, OurNST has reasonable grounds to suspect that any user's information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, OurNST may suspend or terminate that user's account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Sulekha Sites (or any portion thereof) by that user other than as expressly provided herein.
- Each user is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring there under. OurNST cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a user's failure to comply with this Section 4, including any loss or damage arising from any user's failure to: (1) immediately notify OurNST of any unauthorized use of his or her password or account or any other breach of security; and (2) ensure that he or she exits from his or her account at the end of each session.
- You agree that OurNST reserves the right to use and/or publish some of your very basic personal information like name, email, city and phone number provided as part of OurNST registration, except password to authenticate the user to facilitate social networking among its members or to conduct marketing campaign and/or research for NST’s services.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnity:
YOUR USE OF OURNST IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WEBSITES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHATABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH OURNST IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY THE OWNER, ADVERTISER OR MANUFACTURER OF THAT PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE AND NOT BY OURNST.ORG.
OURNST.ORG, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THOUGH OURNST WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, BE RELIABLE OR ACCURATE.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH OURNST, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR ITS SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL OURNST.ORG, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM [A] THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES OR ACCESS CONTENT, [B] THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM OURNST, [C] THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, [D] STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR [E] ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, EVEN IF OURNST.ORG, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.